This website is owned and operated by David Parr House CIO. References to “we”, “us”, “you” or “our” in these Terms and Conditions are references to the David Parr House CIO, a charity registered in England and Wales, registered charity number: 1156298.
You may not alter this website in any way or post onto or transmit to this website any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
1.1 The materials contained on this site are either the copyright of individual contributors or of David Parr House and may be subject to other intellectual property rights.
2. Use of this website
2.1 The following acts are prohibited in respect of this website and any of the content featured on it:
• Any rental, leasing or lending of any material obtained or derived from the website;
• Reproduction, including without limitation the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any other computer program or work, without the prior consent of David Parr House. If you wish to reproduce any content, you must contact us and we may charge a fee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise accordingly.
• Altering, transforming or building upon any content contained in this website.
• All copyrights and trade mark notices, marks, disclaimers and other such elements must be preserved and upheld at all times.
3. Links to third party sites
3.1 This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The operation of these websites is outside David Parr House CIO’s control and you proceed at your own risk. We do not endorse or sponsor, and are not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
4. Data protection
5.1 If any part of these terms and conditions are not enforceable, this will not affect the enforceable of any other part.
5.2 These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
6. Booking Terms & Conditions
Booking is subject to the following terms and conditions:
6.1 Bookings cannot be resold, exchanged or refunded. To do so, or to alter the receipt/ticket will render it void.
6.2 Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited within the David Parr House.
6.3 The use of photographic and recording equipment or mobile hones is prohibited within the David Parr House unless permission is granted.
6.4 Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
6.5 Dogs will not be admitted (except guide dogs).
6.6 David Parr House CIO excludes all liability for any loss, damage to personal property or injury to visitors, howsoever caused but does not exclude liability where any death or injury is caused by the negligence of David Parr House staff or volunteers.